Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

An Acknowledgement




Three posts after my hesitant foray into the world of blogging, I feel it is time to thank my friend Devorah Peterson for her support, encouragement and general nudging me towards what can be an uncertain endeavor, but ultimately provides deeper meaning to my life.  This of course is…… expressing myself creatively.  I feel…..I falter….I make a leap of faith.

Devorah has been blogging for a number of years and her range of ideas and interests have been written with wonderful clarity and understanding for her subjects.  They have always been a pleasure to read.  She is now embarked upon re-acquainting herself with the piano and writing about this process with true feeling.


With pleasure I recommend her blog:  www.in-time.ca  




No comments:

Post a Comment